Welcome to Newhams Electronic Contract and Tendering Resource (NECTR), the new procurement website for the London Borough of Newham.
Suppliers visiting this site for the first time can click on the "Register Here" link in the left panel to register. Once registered you will be able to access current and future procurement opportunities and award details, as well as download and submit bids electronically. You can also keep your company profile up-to-date (including the goods and services your company offers) and maintain any supporting documentation such as brochures and price lists.
A brief resume of the main features is given below.
- Early Tender Advice - details of forthcoming tender requirements
- Advertised Tenders - open access to tenders where bids are sought from all interested parties
- Invited Tender Access - restricted access to tenders where bids are sought from firms on appropriate approved lists or following a pre selection process
- Under Evaluation - bids received but not yet awarded
- Awarded Contracts - contracts already awarded
To express your interest in tendering opportunities you will need to have registered your company and be logged onto the system. However, please feel free to browse for opportunities by selecting the relevant buttons below.
As part Newham Councils strategy to promote apprenticeships opportunities, we are writing to employers and partners like you to highlight the benefits of taking on an apprentice, including:
- Free recruitment services from Newham Workplace
- A government grant or wage subsidy of 3,000 for each 16-24 year old apprentice recruited (up to a maximum of 10)
- Free training for 16 & 17 year olds and subsidised training for 18-24 year olds
- Ongoing support for the employer and employee during the duration of the apprenticeship
Please find attached factsheet with key information for employers. These grants target employers with up to 1,000 staff.
To find out more, or to discuss your apprenticeship recruitment needs with Workplace, contact:
Conor McIntyre - 020 3373 0578 / email@example.com
Chris Hutt - 020 3373 2533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on Newham Workplace www.newhamworkplace.com